FB1.5 RC6 CS - Lock manager error
Zelený Aleš
2003-09-26 09:09:04 UTC
Hello,

I've tried run my application on Firebird 1.5 RC6 Classic server on SMP server (IBM Netfiniti 5500, 4xCPU, 1GB RAM, Win2000) and I found following problem with lock manager:

ISC ERROR CODE:335544382
ISC ERROR MESSAGE: lock manager out of room

(single connection fom ISQL was OK, but when I connect 2 or more clients through my application error occued)

Other conditions:
- application was remote clients which worked fine with IB6.0
- error is same with default firebord conf and modified

DefaultDbCachePages = 2048 # Expecting not related to Lock manager
LockMemSize = 1048576
LockSemCount = 128
LockAcquireSpins = 16

I have tried change parameters steb by step and repate test and I receive same exception after each single parameter change (firebird service was restarted).

When this error occured it wasn't recorded in firebird log file.

When I use FB 1.5 CS RC4 there were no problems with lock manager and apllication worked smoothly (using default firebird.conf file)!

Can someone confirm similar problems? Is it a bug or my mistake?

I hope this can help.

Best regards Ales Zeleny
Due to technical difficulties tomorrow has been postponed indefinitely.
Nickolay Samofatov
2003-09-26 09:59:03 UTC
Hello, Zelený,
Post by Zelený Aleš
I've tried run my application on Firebird 1.5 RC6 Classic server on
SMP server (IBM Netfiniti 5500, 4xCPU, 1GB RAM, Win2000) and I found
ISC ERROR CODE:335544382
ISC ERROR MESSAGE: lock manager out of room
(single connection fom ISQL was OK, but when I connect 2 or more
clients through my application error occued)
- application was remote clients which worked fine with IB6.0
- error is same with default firebord conf and modified
DefaultDbCachePages = 2048 # Expecting not related to Lock manager
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Buffer cache is very related to lock manager. Each
cached buffer consumes at least 100 bytes of lock manager memory.
Post by Zelený Aleš
LockMemSize = 1048576
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ But this amount should be more than enough to cache
2x2048 pages (~= 400k lock manager memory). Strange.
The only reasons of failure in this case I see are either you do a lot
of work and your buffer cache grows much above 2048 pages or there is
a lot of lock contention (that is unlikely).
Post by Zelený Aleš
LockSemCount = 128
LockAcquireSpins = 16
I have tried change parameters steb by step and repate test and I
receive same exception after each single parameter change (firebird
service was restarted).
When this error occured it wasn't recorded in firebird log file.
When I use FB 1.5 CS RC4 there were no problems with lock manager
and apllication worked smoothly (using default firebird.conf file)!
Can someone confirm similar problems? Is it a bug or my mistake?
Try to increase lock manager memory until the problem disappear or
revert to default size of buffer cache.

Win32 CS automatic lock manager memory pool resizing is disabled in
RC5 and RC6 builds. It will be re-enabled in Firebird 1.5 final
release and is already enabled in Firebird 2.0.
Post by Zelený Aleš
Best regards Ales Zeleny
Nickolay Samofatov mailto:***@bssys.com
Derryck Welas
2003-09-26 10:03:07 UTC
Post by Zelený Aleš
Can someone confirm similar problems? Is it a bug or my mistake?
I thought lockmanager problems were solved in RC6 at least

I dont have them anymore (1+ week problem free in production +/- 80
connection on classic w2k SMP/ on a cluster).

Additionally my database connection pool refreshes connection to firebird at
15-30 minutes.

Background info:

CONFIG (the rest is default) :

EventMemSize = 1048576
LockHashSlots =262237
LockRequireSpins = 1
LockSemCount = 300
LockMemSize = 8388608

some testing with lock_print showed that i'm actually using 1/4 of the
lockmemsize but i leave the size high.

RC6 server date (fb_inet_server.exe): 15-9-2003 11:08
I used this version of Alex (after a fix):
Super - http://www.insi.yaroslavl.ru/fb/fb15rc6SS.tgz
or
Classic - http://www.insi.yaroslavl.ru/fb/fb15rc6CS.tgz

Also Check your client side: (are you using the newest
fbclient.dll/gds32.dll )

Derryck.
Christian Pradelli
2003-09-26 11:00:10 UTC
Post by Zelený Aleš
ISC ERROR CODE:335544382
ISC ERROR MESSAGE: lock manager out of room
(single connection fom ISQL was OK, but when I connect 2 or more clients
through my application error occued)

Do you get this error with 2 connections?
I'm using RC6 CS in 4 production servers, each one handle about 30
simultaneous connections without connection pool, some of the connections
are open for the entire day. I don't have any error reported since I install
the fixed RC5 version.
Only one of this servers was upgraded from RC5 (fixed) to RC6, today I'm
going to upgrade the others to see if RC6 works fine too.
Post by Zelený Aleš
When I use FB 1.5 CS RC4 there were no problems with lock manager and
application worked smoothly (using default firebird.conf file)!

When I tested RC4, the servers crashed in less than 3 hours of heavy load.
Zelený Aleš
2003-09-26 12:36:15 UTC
Hello,
Post by Derryck Welas
I thought lockmanager problems were solved in RC6 at least
I dont have them anymore (1+ week problem free in production +/- 80
connection on classic w2k SMP/ on a cluster).
In changelog is a note about disabled automatic lock mem resizing - may be this could be the reason for different RC4 and RC6 behaviour. But I recived this error with 2 or 3 connections into database (page size 8192, a bit more than 2GB - nothing big) - so I expect for 3 clients lock shouldn't be overloaded (usually tehre are about 30 connected users for 8-10 hours).

First time (with default values in config) I receive Lock mem error with one instance of my app and connected using "interbase performance monitor" (ibpm.exe - doesn't make senese in classic, just only connection test).

2x increasing lock mem size -> two instances of my app worked for a while until lock memm error.
4x increasing lock mem size -> two, somteimes three (not more) instances of my app worked for a while until lock memm error.

More increasing has no change to amount of possible connections until Lock mem error.
Post by Derryck Welas
some testing with lock_print showed that i'm actually using 1/4 of the
lockmemsize but i leave the size high.
My fault, i forgot make print from lock_print :-(
Post by Derryck Welas
RC6 server date (fb_inet_server.exe): 15-9-2003 11:08
Super - http://www.insi.yaroslavl.ru/fb/fb15rc6SS.tgz
or
Classic - http://www.insi.yaroslavl.ru/fb/fb15rc6CS.tgz
Also Check your client side: (are you using the newest
fbclient.dll/gds32.dll )
I used files from RC6 package Firebird-1.5.0.3815_RC6_win32.zip.

gds32.dll (the wrapper ) and fbclient.dll were copied into system32 directory on server and also on clients (application use IBO and originally was written use IB6 - gds wrapper is needed).

Best regards Ales Zeleny

Ales Zeleny (OK1UUE)
Due to technical difficulties tomorrow has been postponed indefinitely.
Nickolay Samofatov
2003-09-26 14:31:06 UTC
Hello, Zelený,
Post by Zelený Aleš
Post by Derryck Welas
some testing with lock_print showed that i'm actually using 1/4 of the
lockmemsize but i leave the size high.
My fault, i forgot make print from lock_print :-(
Send me the output of fb_lock_print just before fault and right after.
Nickolay Samofatov mailto:***@bssys.com
Zelený Aleš
2003-09-26 12:51:04 UTC
Hello!
Post by Nickolay Samofatov
Post by Zelený Aleš
DefaultDbCachePages = 2048 # Expecting not related to Lock manager
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Buffer cache is very related to lock manager. Each
cached buffer consumes at least 100 bytes of lock manager memory.
I was totally worng :-(
Post by Nickolay Samofatov
Post by Zelený Aleš
LockMemSize = 1048576
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ But this amount should be more than enough to cache
2x2048 pages (~= 400k lock manager memory). Strange.
The only reasons of failure in this case I see are either you do a lot
of work and your buffer cache grows much above 2048 pages or there is
a lot of lock contention (that is unlikely).
Only two major things were done before error occured:

select from table with ~30k rows to display some initial overview (returned about 150 rows)
same select with join to adresses table restrirted to specified region (~ 10 rows) -- Lock mem error occured. The second select use distintc whereas the first not.

Well there are some small select before that to load settings (tables about 100 rows or less).

But because I receive this error also from MiTec Interbase Performane Monitor (only connection test, no sense to run it on CS) it sounds to me to be independent of running SQL.
Post by Nickolay Samofatov
Try to increase lock manager memory until the problem disappear or
revert to default size of buffer cache.
It would cost some time - i don't have this environment near to me.
Post by Nickolay Samofatov
Win32 CS automatic lock manager memory pool resizing is disabled in
RC5 and RC6 builds. It will be re-enabled in Firebird 1.5 final
release and is already enabled in Firebird 2.0.
May be automatic resize could help.

Thanks for the good explanation!

Ales Zeleny

Ales Zeleny (OK1UUE)
Due to technical difficulties tomorrow has been postponed indefinitely.
Christian Pradelli
2003-10-02 10:22:06 UTC
Post by Zelený Aleš
ISC ERROR CODE:335544382
ISC ERROR MESSAGE: lock manager out of room
(single connection fom ISQL was OK, but when I connect 2 or more clients
through my application error occued)
Today I put RC6 into production in a SMP Server (Dell dual PIII 1.3GHz, 2GB
RAM Win2k SP4, SCSI disk).
When trying to connect more than 3 clients I got the same error "lock
manager out of room"
The strange thing is RC6 is running in another single processor Server since
was released without any problem.
In both cases the firebird.conf was untouched.
Then only thing that I can say at this moment is that the problem is with
SMP servers.

With best regards
Christian
Nickolay Samofatov
2003-10-02 11:09:06 UTC
Hello, Christian !
Post by Christian Pradelli
Today I put RC6 into production in a SMP Server (Dell dual PIII 1.3GHz, 2GB
RAM Win2k SP4, SCSI disk).
When trying to connect more than 3 clients I got the same error "lock
manager out of room"
The strange thing is RC6 is running in another single processor Server since
was released without any problem.
In both cases the firebird.conf was untouched.
Then only thing that I can say at this moment is that the problem is with
SMP servers.
And what ? How can such bug reports help to solve the problem ?
I need instructions how do you reproduce the problem and sample
fb_lock_print outputs.
Post by Christian Pradelli
With best regards
Christian
Nickolay Samofatov mailto:***@bssys.com
Christian Pradelli
2003-10-02 11:30:17 UTC
Hello Nickolay !
Post by Nickolay Samofatov
And what ? How can such bug reports help to solve the problem ?
I need instructions how do you reproduce the problem and sample
fb_lock_print outputs.
I post this message only for report that some kind of problem still exists.
I got the error 5 minutes ago in the server of my top customer, this server
is a system that doesn't allow any kind of interruption (I replace RC5 SS
with RC6 CS at 1 am). Hanging-up again this customer is not god for my
health at all (is like the maffia).
Today I''ll try to reproduce the error in a more confort enviroment.

With best regards
Christian
Christian Pradelli
2003-10-02 11:47:03 UTC
I forgot another thing, but may be this is due to the different sizes of the
caches.

When I save an invoice (this do a lot of inserts, updates an selects over
several tables), CS took 6 seconds to save the invoice when SS took 1
second.
This doesn't happen in the other server (the single processor one) where I
test RC6, it that SS and CS took the same time to save the invoices.
Christian Pradelli
2003-10-10 11:56:05 UTC
Hello, Nickolay!

I can't reproduce this problem in the others servers, the only difference
between this servers are, that the one that raise the error have SP4 and the
others have SP3.
I'm going to install SP4 in the servers that works fine to see what happen.
Do you have some idea before doing this?
fb_lock_print outputs.
Zelený Aleš
2003-10-14 18:52:18 UTC
Hello,

after long time (I don't have easy access to a SMP computer) I've done some test (now on 2CPU system):

Conditions:

2xzCPU system
2GB RAM
FB 1.5 RC6 Classic server
WinXP
Restored backup of IB6.0 database.
IB_SQL was used as app for tests.
About databse:

Database: localhost:C:\fb\mydb.fdb, User: sysdba
Database: localhost:C:\fb\mydb.fdb
Owner: SYSDBA
PAGE_SIZE 8192
Number of DB pages allocated = 277054
Sweep interval = 0
Forced Writes are ON
Transaction - oldest = 176
Transaction - oldest active = 215
Transaction - oldest snapshot = 215
Transaction - Next = 218
Default Character set: WIN1250

First tests:
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Locks after services was started:
1_lockprint_svc_started.txt

Locks after "lock manager out of room" error:
1_lockprint_lock_manager_err.txt

Error to Fb log was written at filed session disconnect time:
1_firebird.log

SQL calls from apllication from connect to error:
1_IB_SQL_trace_lock_manager_err.TXT

Second test:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Locks after services was started:
2_lockprint_svc_started.txt

First app connected:
2_lockprint_1_connection.txt

Second app connected:
2_lockprint_2_connections.txt

First App open a select:
2_lockprint_openned_select_statement.txt

First App fetching rows - lock manager error occured:
2_lockprint_lock_mgr_err_after_fetch_started.txt

IB_SQL trace from failed session:
2_IB_SQL_trace_lock_manager_err.TXT

IB_SQL trace from only connected session:
2_IB_SQL_trace_connected_seesion.TXT

FB log - error was written on failed session disconnect.
2_firebird.log

Notes:
If tehre were only one App connecetd and fetching rows no error occured. Folowing scenario cause error in same way - so it is possible to reproduce this error.

I have done more tests, some of then with terible results, like all sessions disconneted after lock manager error and NT services were restarted, but new connection failed at connect time due to "lock manager out of room error". Unfortunmately i'm not able to reproduce this error.

I'll found also another errors, so I'll try send them later.

Here is table structure and number of rows:
SEANCE_KEY (SERIAL) INTEGER Not Null
check (value > 0)
SEANCE_PTR_PRIPAD INTEGER Nullable
SEANCE_PTRI_KONTAKT INTEGER Nullable
SEANCE_TYP (CISELNIK) VARCHAR(5) Not Null
SEANCE_CALLID (V25) VARCHAR(25) CHARACTER SET WIN1250 COLLATE PXW_CSY Nullable
SEANCE_ZACATEK TIMESTAMP Nullable
SEANCE_KONEC TIMESTAMP Nullable
SEANCE_SLIB TIMESTAMP Nullable
SEANCE_VYSLEDEK (CISELNIK) VARCHAR(5) Not Null
SEANCE_POZNAMKA (V32K) VARCHAR(32765) CHARACTER SET WIN1250 COLLATE PXW_CSY Nullable
SEANCE_STAV INTEGER Nullable
SEANCE_BEG TIMESTAMP Nullable
SEANCE_KDYVZNIK TIMESTAMP Nullable
SEANCE_KDYZMENA TIMESTAMP Nullable
SEANCE_APROBACE (V25) VARCHAR(25) CHARACTER SET WIN1250 COLLATE PXW_CSY Nullable
SEANCE_WORKEY INTEGER Nullable

Triggers on Table SEANCE:
SET_SEANCE_KEY, Sequence: 0, Type: BEFORE INSERT, Active
SEANCE_INSERT_VZNIMENA, Sequence: 3, Type: BEFORE INSERT, Active
SEANCE_UPDATE_VZNIMENA, Sequence: 3, Type: BEFORE UPDATE, Active

COUNT
============

915633

I hope this will help to fix lock manager bug. Please let' me know if it was usefull test :-)

Best regards Ales Zeleny
Ales Zeleny (OK1UUE)
6214 Central systems system support
Ceska sporitelna a.s.
Bubenska 1
170 00 Praha 7
Czech Republic
Email: ***@csas.cz
tel: +420 2 66703 102 (Oracle: Symbols, MCI)
tel: +420 2 66703 219
Due to technical difficulties tomorrow has been postponed indefinitely.
Christian Pradelli
2003-10-14 18:59:10 UTC
Hello,

I can't reproduce the error in other customers with SMP machines, so I
suspect it is something related to the database file.
The database where I got the error it is 2,5 Gb in size.
Which is the size of your gdb?
Post by Zelený Aleš
SEANCE_WORKEY INTEGER Nullable
SET_SEANCE_KEY, Sequence: 0, Type: BEFORE INSERT, Active
SEANCE_INSERT_VZNIMENA, Sequence: 3, Type: BEFORE INSERT, Active
SEANCE_UPDATE_VZNIMENA, Sequence: 3, Type: BEFORE UPDATE, Active
COUNT
============
915633
I hope this will help to fix lock manager bug. Please let' me know if it was usefull test :-)
Best regards Ales Zeleny
Ales Zeleny (OK1UUE)
6214 Central systems system support
Ceska sporitelna a.s.
Bubenska 1
170 00 Praha 7
Czech Republic
tel: +420 2 66703 102 (Oracle: Symbols, MCI)
tel: +420 2 66703 219
Due to technical difficulties tomorrow has been postponed indefinitely.
------_=_NextPart_000_01C39294.DEDF3110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 by Zelený Aleš
AACaJgAAAAA=
------_=_NextPart_000_01C39294.DEDF3110--
gustavo
2003-10-14 20:12:09 UTC
I can reproduce this in a single processor box. Just let a long running
transaction/large fetch query running, connect using another instance and
try to query again. That´s it "lock manager out of room". I´m not sending
anything (like logs, etc) because you people are investingating the problem,
but I´m sure something is wrong with the win32 lock manager (yet).

Dmitry Yemanov
2003-10-15 04:43:07 UTC
Hi,
Post by gustavo
I can reproduce this in a single processor box. Just let a
long running
transaction/large fetch query running, connect using another
instance and
try to query again. That?s it "lock manager out of room". I?m
not sending anything (like logs, etc) because you people are
investingating the problem,
but I?m sure something is wrong with the win32 lock manager (yet).
AFAIK, Nickolay fixed the last known issues with the win32 lock manager
after RC6. The fixed binary was sent to interested persons privately and
nobody has reported any errors back. So, do you use the original RC6 build
or a later one?

Dmitry
gustavo
2003-10-15 12:48:10 UTC
Yes, I´m using RC6.

Zelený Aleš
2003-10-15 08:47:04 UTC
Hello,

I use RC6 original build. Is it possible to download later verson from some location to chek it?

Best regards Ales Zeleny
Zelený Aleš
2003-10-15 08:48:06 UTC
Hello,

the DB size is:
Number of DB pages allocated = 277054 * PAGE_SIZE 8192 = ~2.1 GB

Best regards Ales Zeleny
Christian Pradelli
2003-10-15 10:29:09 UTC
Post by Zelený Aleš
Number of DB pages allocated = 277054 * PAGE_SIZE 8192 = ~2.1 GB
uhmm, estrange, similar size as in the only database where I have the
problem.